Sunday, August 05, 2018

She Came Back

There I was, just a watching TV, when Jesse started going crazy.  I looked out the window, and there she was.  My deer.


She was nibbling up the corn I'd spread for her.


I stood there at my French doors and watched her for a long time, taking lots of pictures with my point and shoot.


I also snapped a couple of the birds at the feeders,


and a squirrel in the yard. 


Wishing all the while I had a better camera. 


But better cameras are expensive, and I've got too much work that still needs to be done on this house. 


So, I just do the best I can with the camera I have.


And I wonder how some of you manage to get such good pictures with your phones. 


Because I sure can't. 


Do they still make film?  Off to research...









No comments: