Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hallelujah!

Cody finally got into his apartment!  His name is on the lease, and he has his own key.  Hallelujah!  No more two hour commute!  I know he's grown, but I'm still his mother.  I never slept well until he'd made it home at night.   He's still got to find time to come get the rest of his stuff, and working two jobs, that won't be easy.  If they give us this weekend off, I may just pack up his clothes and his computer and take them up to him.

Speaking of weekends, having those few long ones really spoiled me.  Not having those days off this time, I've been really dragging the last couple of days.  I'd intended to post yesterday, but before I knew it, it was time to get ready for bed, and I was just too tired.

There were a lot of things I intended to do yesterday, but didn't.  For example, I was going to get out and do the weedeating -- particularly on that abandoned tomato patch.  However, when I saw this:


I said, "Yeah, that's not going to happen."  And for those of you who speak Celsius, here is your translation:


Eh, I'll get it done this weekend. 



No comments: