Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Whiskers On Wednesday

I know, it's been a while since I've done a WOW post, but it occurred to me that I probably ought to start doing them again.  I realized I might not have that much longer...


These last few months, she's really started to show her age.  I've started to ask myself, "How do you know when it's time to let a cat go?"  I realize I already know the answer.  When you're even starting to ask the question, it's probably time. 


 As long as she doesn't seem to be suffering, I'm going to keep her with me, but the question is always there.  Always in the back of my mind, and I know my time with her is getting short.


She can still give a wicked stink eye, though. 


And she kind of scares me a little...

On a similar note, I ordered more snake food for what will probably the last time.  It costs so much to ship it I usually order two or three years worth at a time.  Since the snakes are all 13-14 years old, I doubt I'll need to order in bulk again.  Sigh...

Now I think I need to go cry for a bit.

No comments: