Saturday, March 03, 2018

Saturday

The first thing that happened was that I slept through my first alarm. 

It's on my phone, so it goes off until someone shuts it off, so I had to have shut it off myself.  But I have no memory of either it going off, or of myself shutting it off. 

That is why I set two, and it's a good thing, or I wouldn't have made it to work this morning. 

When I got to work, found out where I was going to be assigned (overtime volunteer, so I don't have a specific area), set up and started brazing.  I brazed my very first header, then looked at the join I'd just done. 

"That looks like Donald Trump's hair."


And that was the highlight of my day.  It all just went down hill from there--until it culminated in coming home to a giant pile of dog doo in the kitchen floor. 

Sigh...

No comments: