Friday, March 16, 2018

I Have Returned

To the land of the living, that is.  So, the big question was, would I feel well enough to go to work today?  We would soon see...

The alarm went off bright and early.  Well, early.  There is nothing bright at 3:30 AM.  I rolled over to turn it off, and the room didn't roll with me.  I rolled back over, then back over again, just to be sure.  The room didn't roll, so I took a chance and sat up.  The room stayed upright.

That seemed to be a clear sign that I should get up and go to work.  I still feel a little weak, and occasionally light headed, but not like I was about to pass out -- the way I felt yesterday.  I made it through the work day and even put gas in my car on the way home.

That's really about all I have to talk.  Oh, except that the Charmin shiney hiney jingle was my earworm all day.

Fun, huh?

No comments: