Thursday, December 08, 2016

How Did I Get So Lucky?


I got home after a long and arduous day at work to find a package on my step.  I was a bit confused, because I hadn't ordered anything.  Well, I had ordered some Christmas presents, but I knew this wasn't them.  The package wasn't big enough.

Curious, I opened it and saw, it was my journal! The nautical one with the leather lacing and ship's wheel tie!


With refillable pages and an anchor bookmark thing! 


And the compass rose on the cover! 


The one I'd wanted for so long and finally ord.....wait, I didn't order this.  Did I? Racking my brain, I tried to remember.  No, I didn't remember ordering this journal.  Where did it come from? 

There in the very bottom of the package was the clue.



Thank you, thank you, thank you!  How in the world did I get so lucky to have such good friends? 

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.

No comments: