Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Back, Sort Of






This was one of those days.  There just wasn't enough coffee.  Not only did I drink all my coffee, I went down and stole Group Leader Fernando's coffee and drank it.  He stood there staring at me, shocked and incredulous as I drank his coffee.  "I need this," I pleaded.  "I need this." 

There's this flu that's been going around, and I think it finally got around to me.  This morning, I felt so bad that I almost called in sick to work.  But, I didn't want to lose my perfect attendance bonus, so I toughed it out and went anyway.  After lunch, I felt a little better, but I still don't feel great. 

That, combined with the fact that absolutely nothing of interest has happened has happened, is why I have had no blog posts for you this week.  Indeed, I haven't even knit, not one single stitch.   And it's raining again. 


In fact, the most interesting thing that has happened is that I stole Fernando's coffee this morning.

Which is why I told you about it. 

Hopefully, life will pick up soon and you will have thrilling and interesting blog posts to read.   But for now, this is all you get. 


No comments: