Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Stuff

I had a post already planned out for yesterday, and it wasn't until I'd gone to bed that I realized that I hadn't posted it.  I hadn't even written it, in fact.  As soon as I get finished with this one, I'm going to go write it and retro-date it, so it'll be there for you.  Just pretend you are reading it yesterday.

We had the day off today, but what good does it do when you wake up at 4:30 AM anyway?    I laid there in bed for an hour and a half trying to get back to sleep, but I finally gave up and got up. 

I'd thought about going to the Great Southern Gun Show in Jackson, but decided against it.    I was really tired from work yesterday, and didn't want to drive all that way when I can't really afford to buy another gun right now anyway.  Cody has got to have new glasses before he goes back to school.  I thought I'd put him on my vision insurance last fall during open enrollment, but apparently I didn't.  I've got to make sure I get him on it this year.  So, that's going to be somewhere in the $250-$300 range, and that's most of my gun budget for the rest of the year.

So, what did I do?  I got absolutely crazy and did 4 loads of laundry, swept and mopped my floors, and vacuumed and shampooed the carpets. 

I think I sucked and entire small dog out of my carpet.  Is anyone missing one?  Some assembly required.

And that was my exciting Saturday.  What did you do?

No comments: