1. Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
Yes, I have. I have a bread machine and I used to use it all the time. Now that Cody is grown, I don't use my bread machine so much any more, but I still make the occasional loaf from time to time.
2. If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
I would probably give you a buffet style variety of things-- green salad, pasta salad, finger sandwiches, maybe some wings, cold cuts, etc. Now, if it were winter time, it'd be shrimp and sausage gumbo all around, but it's too hot for that this time of year.
3. Show us, or tell us about your key chain (the thing you have on your car or house keys).
OK, I'm not sure why it turned the picture sideways. It's right side up on my computer. Anyway, this is my True Blue Fan Club keyring. You used to get stuff like that with the fan club. Now, all you get is a card. No keyring, no team photo, no lanyard. Nothing.
4. Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
I wasn't allowed to participate in sports as a child, but if I had, I would have done gymnastics. I trained in Isshinryu karate for a while as an adult, but I did it mostly for the exercise. I wasn't into the fighting part.
5. Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.
Why yes, I do write poetry. I even have my own poetry blog. Becky's Words Of Whimsy. It's a private blog, but if you really want to read it, just send me your gmail address and I'll send you an invite. (If you don't feel comfortable leaving it in a comment, you can email it to me at beckyg137 at gmail dot com.) I don't have much up yet, but hey, they poetry comes when it will.
That's it for this week's chat. Now, we had a bit of excitement at work today. I don't usually post twice in the same day, but to preserve meme integrity, and because it makes a better post on its own, I'm going to write about it in a separate post. Do drop by and read it in a few.