Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Updates

The second sock is coming along right nicely.


Of course, it might come along faster if I would stay off FB and work on it. 

I took tomorrow off of work.  The plan was to drive to Columbus and Christi and I would go shooting then shopping. 

Sounds like a great plan, doesn't it?  Yeah...

Well, it may be that the weather wreaks havoc on our plans.  They're predicting strong storms, hail, and tornadoes, but the guy on TV says they aren't expected to get here until 5 PM.  I'm going to check the weather in the morning, and decide then if I think I can get there, shoot, shop, and get back safely. 

If I decide it's too big of a risk, then I'll stay home, watch movies and knit.  

In the meantime, here are my plants.  And a bottle of nail polish. 


Aren't they getting big?  It's almost time to put them into the ground.  Won't be long now until I get my flower beds going again.

I can't wait!

No comments: