Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A Very Dull Post

I got this far into my sock foot, when I began to think that maybe I should rethink my 72 stitch cast on for a plain vanilla sock.


I'm not going to rip it, though.  I'll just have a couple of roomy socks. 

Next time, I'll try a 64 stitch cast on. 

That's about all I have for tonight. 

I've been taking stuff to try to help with my night sweats.  I've tried a couple of different products, including Natural Relief and i-Cool.  They help with the sweats and mood swings, but they make me very dull and stupid.  Which is why the blog has been very dull and stupid lately. 

I've also tried something called DHEA, but it made me very depressed.   I'm trying to find something that stops the sweats, but doesn't turn my brain off. 

I'm open to suggestions. 

No comments: