1. What did you do for Easter?
Well, I went to church, then went to Beverly and James' for a big family dinner. After that, I came home and watched Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, and knit on my sock.
2. How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10. 1 being good, 10 being sugared up)
I'd say about a 3. I only bought one pack of Cadbury's chocolate creme eggs, 2 packages of Peeps, and one hollow chocolate rabbit. That's it.
3. What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
Dig up the flower beds, of course!
4. How are you at gift buying?
Terrible. Seriously, terrible.
5. Do you have any projects in mind for the month of April?
Yes, get my flower beds going. If only the rain would stop long enough for the ground to dry out.