Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wednesday

Yep, I know it's Thursday, but I forgot to blog Wednesday.

I had a post all planned out, and I intended to post it yesterday.

But, I got home from work, checked Facebook, watched Survivor, and went to bed.  It wasn't until after I was in bed that I remembered I'd forgotten to blog.  And I wasn't going to get back up and do it.

But if I had blogged, I would have shown you a photo of my sock progress.


I would have told you that I had completed the pattern repeats and was ready to start the toe decreases.  I would have followed it up today with a photo of the finished pair of socks.


But since I forgot to blog, you didn't get to read any of that. (The second photo is more true to color.)

If I had blogged yesterday, I would have shown you a photo of my tray of little seedlings, and I would have shown you how my plan seemed to be working. 


I would have explained that I was putting the tray outside during the day so the little seedlings could get adequate light, and bringing it in at night to protect it from the cold.  And you could have seen from the picture that these little plants look much healthier than those I'd planted last year.

And if I'd remembered to blog yesterday, today's post would have been about how I spent all night fighting my lesbian zombie stalker whose name is Deborah Greene and bears a remarkable resemblance to Summer Glau.  I would have told you how when I told her I only did men, she flew into a psychotic rage and tried to kill me with a butcher knife, and I grabbed my shotgun and shot her point blank in the chest 7 times (I had to reload) and she still didn't die-- which is how I know she was some sort of undead creature.  And because of that, I didn't sleep well, so that was going to be all the blog post you got for today because I was really tired and wanted to go to bed early.

But since I forgot to blog yesterday, you didn't get any of that.

Pity.

Would have been a good post.

2 comments:

Suzanne McClendon said...

This was a really funny post. I enjoyed reading it.

Sorry you have a stalker, especially a zombie one.

Have a great week!

Becky G said...

Thanks, Suzanne. I'm glad you enjoyed it.