Monday, March 04, 2013

March Forth!

And conquer the world!

Ah, but I am stuck.  Stuck in that in between time when it is not really winter, but not quite spring.

I'm not quite sure if I've got Spring Fever, or the Winter Blues.  Or maybe I'm just tired.

Saturday after work, I went up to Batesville to find myself some new work jeans.  I found some up at the outlet store, then I went to Wal-mart.

I'd intended to get some dog food and jewelry while I was there, but as always, I went to the sporting goods section to check on ammo.  They didn't have any for my pistol, but they did have some for my rifle.  I bought three boxes, and got so excited that I ran out of the store without even looking at the jewelry or buying dog food.

Knitting is continuing, but I don't have pictures to show you.  I've got to do something about my desktop.  It has gotten so slow lately, but that's the one I've got all my photos on.  Yes, I've rebooted.  Yes, I've defragged.  Yes, I've run a registry cleaner.

It's just old and slow.

Kinda like me.

I haven't done a Music Monday in a while, so here is one of my favorite Alabama songs:

No comments: