If you'll recall, last week, the last question of the chat was to come up with three questions. This week, Patrice has started choosing some of them to ask us. Here are the first five fan favorites: (well, really questions, but that didn't alliterate.)
- Beth asks:What's your favorite movie of all times? The one you've seen multiple times.
- Clairity says: Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag or purse.
- Red asks: What's the best way to your heart?
- Mamaw wants to know: Do you like going to yard sales?
- Cathy says: If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you'd find on the other side?
I have to pick just one? There are several I've seen multiple times, so it would be mighty hard to just choose one. I guess if I had to pick just one, it would be the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, which I consider to be one long movie. Then there is The Blind Side. I love that movie. And Pride and Prejudice. Don't even get me started on Christmas movies!
My wallet, a pen or two, and if I'm going somewhere, my phone.
I've been told I have no heart, so I'm not sure how to get there. I guess, though, if I were to have a heart and you wanted to get there, the way to do it would be to accept me the way I am, weird quirks and all. Provide for my needs, and don't just ask me for stuff all the time. I'm not your mama, so don't treat me like it.
Not any more. I used to like them when I lived in Texas, but here, everybody shows up at 5AM, and I'm just not going to get up that early to buy someone else's crap, no matter how much I may need it
Technically, you can't slide down a rainbow, because a complete rainbow forms a circle. Why, yes, I did get all scientific on you there. And I'll bet you didn't know that, either.
That's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by to chat. I'll see you next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel.