Monday, March 11, 2013

Rough Night

I spent the entire night last night running from dinosaurs who where trying to eat me.

Did you know that a Tyrannosaurus Rex has a prehensile tongue?  Yep, it does.  Even though you think you are safe inside your house, it can reach in through the door or window and drag you right out of your bed with it's tongue and eat you.

It was a very rough night.

Oh, by the way, this is not a good time of year to take a break from my allergy meds.  I don't know why I was thinking I could get by without breathing for a few days.  So, no, that didn't help any.

I must have been still feeling it when I went to work, because Fernando said I had the devil in my eyes.

So, let's change the subject.

Here is a sock.


It is the first of my second pair of Columbine Peaks socks.  The pattern is in Cat Bordi's book Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles.  Except I'm not doing it on two circs.  I hate that method.  I'm doing mine on DPNs.  Because I'm a DPN girl all the way.

The yarn is Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome Select in Serenghetti.

I've already got the second sock cast on, so maybe I can avoid Second Sock Syndrome.

I hope so.  It took long enough to get the first sock knitted.

No comments: