Saturday, June 30, 2012

Second Quarter

Well, today is June 30, and you may remember that I'd planned on doing a quarterly update to see how my WIP reduction is going.

This quarter's update is going to be very short, since the cross stitch has been taking up most of my time.  I haven't finished a single WIP on my list.  I've barely knit anything at all.

I did cast on something new-- the AMS 12.  It is the only new project I've started this entire year so far.  I only knit up clue 1, then it was right back to the cross stitch.


Once I finish the cross stitch, I'll be able to get back to my list. 

The good news is, half a year is gone and I have not bought not one single fiber of yarn.  Not one. 

I had me a little adventure in Batesville this evening, but right now I'm too tired to type it all out.  I think I'll make it tomorrow's post. 

And I'm going to bed. 

No comments: