Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And The Adventure Continues...

After I blogged yesterday, the cat decided to eat the Christmas tree.  And after she ate the Christmas tree, she barfed it back up all over the living room floor.

Then I come home from work to find a dead, badly mauled mouse in the kitchen.  Not sure which one killed it, but hey, I take what I can get. 

The good news is, Jesse slept through the night.


The bad news is, I didn't.  I went to bed fairly early, because I was so tired.  Once I got there, though, I tossed and turned for at least an hour before drifting off.  I wasn't asleep very long at all when I got hit by the hot flash from...well, you get the idea.


I turn my heat down to 50 at night, so the house was cold.  I tossed all the covers off, and I was still sweating my tail off.  Not only that, my restless leg, which had been pretty calm the last couple of days, kicked into high gear.  It was spasming so badly that my leg was jumping up off the bed. 

Fortunately, the hot flash passed relatively quickly, and with it, the leg spasms.  I finally drifted off around midnight.

When I woke up, for some strange-odd reason, I decided to wear mascara to work.  That means, my eyes were burning like fire all day. 

And it's supposed to be even colder tonight. 

Sometimes, you just gotta whine a bit.  I'm better now, thank you.

No comments: