Sunday, November 06, 2011

Amost Forgotten

My big project for these last few weeks has been deleting old photos from my hard drive. It's kind of hard to do, actually. I feel like I'm throwing whole albums away. I have to keep reminding myself that the photos are safely stored on the external hard drive, so I'm not losing them forever.

You may be wondering, why don't I just delete the entire album?  Because there are some I want to upload to my Webshots albums first.  So, I'm sorting through and uploading, then deleting.  It's kind of slow going, but it's a good trip down memory lane.

Anyway, in looking at some of my old photos of knitting projects, I saw all the many scarves I had knit for Scarves From The Heart,  and realized how long it had been since I sent any to that particular charity.  So I ran straight out to Wal-Mart and picked up some Bernat Boa.


These knit up really quickly on large needles in garter stitch, and the cancer patients love them.  I started on this one yesterday,


but today, I spent most of the day working on Sport Weight Sock #2, which looks just like Sport Weight Sock #1, so you don't get a picture.

Wait, what? What is this? How did these get into my house? And whose pants am I wearing anyway???


Let's just look at the lovely fall decorations, shall we?


There, that's much better, isn't it? 

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

You have been a busy girl. The scarves are lovely - they look so soft. And the fall decor is great. I have done nothing - this house is eating my lunch.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Lou