Friday, February 24, 2006

Same Duck



This time just the head, and this one drawn from memory. I have this one sketched out to do a detailed drawing, but I haven't done it yet. After gridding and doing the line drawing, it suddenly seemed too indimidating. But I may do it soon. I've got some exercises from D for D that I'm working on now, though. This section is on drawing people, and I'm determined to finish the book. I have never been able to draw people, though. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

My mother sent me several boxes of yarn that were hers and my grandmother's. I've already sorted and databased one big black garbage bag full of worsted weight, and I've still got the sport, fingering, and thread weight to go. I think I am officially SABLE. For those not in the know, that is an acronym for stash acquired beyond life expectancy. I need to get busy knitting....

No comments: