Friday, February 03, 2006

I Feel Like Bill Murray


in the movie Groundhog Day. Today has been pretty much a repeat of yesterday in that it has rained ALL DAY. It was raining at 5:30 this morning when I left for work, and has not stopped. According to the Doppler Radar, it doesn't look like it will stop for a while. Cody said this is a good day to stay inside and watch movies, and I'm inclined to agree. I think I'll go sit in a hot bath for a while first.

Good news! A friend of mine has offered to give me his ball python. He has moved, and can't keep him where he lives now.

This buffalo was surprisingly easy to draw. I just drew the nose, eye, horns and lots and lots of squirkles.

2 comments:

Buck said...

We got a sprinkling of rain last night, just enough to make my car look like a dust leopard and to leave a couple of tiny, tiny puddles in the road. I'd gladly trade you some of your rain for some of our sunshine, Becky! It's been a dry winter...but relatively warm. Assuming you discount the fact that it's gonna drop down to 21 this evening...

{sigh} Spring seems so away!

Becky G said...

Believe me, if I could send you some, I would. We have a monsoon season here, but in July and August, we'll be wishing for some rain our selves.