Monday, February 06, 2006

Round Three


It has again rained ALL DAY LONG! And turned cold, too. The highs were in the upper 40's and believe me, for this part of the country, that is cold. It is supposed to get down into the 20's tonight. The weatherman said, "If it's still wet, it's gonna freeze."

My "friend" from the reptile forum finally posted again and informed me that the 51st state is Israel, so Great Britian is indeed the 52nd state. I responded by saying,


Israel is not a state in the United States. It is an independent country of its own, as is England. Neither is a part of the US, nor will they ever be.


We'll see how that goes over.


We had a bit of a tragedy last night. Our last large fish passed on to that great pond in the sky. I took the five small corys that are left, and moved them to a 10 gallon tank. As you can see, Squeaky thinks I got her a new toy. She just loves sitting there watching them.

I'm going to clean out the now empty 40 gallon tank and make it into another snake enclosure. Which means I get to get another snake! Now to decide what kind....I'm like a kid in a candy shop. There are so many to choose from. This site, South Mountain Reptiles, has over 100 morphs of corn snakes. There are also kings and milks to consider. I'd love to have a Mexican Black king, another speckled king, a Blair's Phase Greybanded king, or a tangerine Honduran Milk, or an apricot phase Pueblan Milk, or, or, or Oh too many to decide from!

No comments: