Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Meet Slider



Meet Slider. He is a ball python, about 1 1/2 to 2 years old. Robert brought him to me Sunday evening. His new landlord won't allow pets--not even snakes. So we have him. I told Robert that if he ever wanted him back, just let me know. But I told him not to leave Slider with me long enough for me to get really attached to him, then decide he wants him back. We've pretty much been leaving him alone to let him get used to his new home, but since he's in the same setup he's always been in, I may try to get him out tomorrow. I need to measure him anyway, and check him out for any potential health problems.

I forgot to post my weight again yesterday--133. Slowly it's coming down.

I'm still having problems with my electricity. I though replacing the main breaker would fix it, but after a couple of days, it started doing it again. So I called the electrician again, and he came out and worked on some more stuff today. We'll see if this works...

No comments: