Sunday, September 17, 2023

We Hates It!



We hates it!!

We've had some lovely cool mornings this weekend, 


just right for working on a sock yarn blanket or two.  Alas, when I got the blanket out and began working on it....all those unwoven ends just sat there and mocked me. 


The other one was just as bad, if not worse. 


I spent all day long weaving in ends, though we hates it, and I don't really feel like I made any progress.  At all. I guess it's what I get for not weaving them in as I go.  I even started another square, but spent so much time weaving, I didn't get it finished.  Maybe once I publish this, I'll go back and finish it. 

Or maybe not. 

Not much else went on, other than buying $180 worth of snake food.  I debated for a long time whether to even order more, being as my snakes are so old, but I couldn't just stop feeding them.  With my luck, they'll all die within the next few weeks, but of course, if I hadn't bought more food, they'd have lived two more years.  I suppose if they do die, I can give the leftovers to Cody and Brennan.  I'm sure they'll have pets for quite a while.

Speaking of, Cody told me yesterday that they're thinking of buying a house when their current lease runs out.   They're considering moving to Brandon, which a bit further South and East of where they live now.  It'll be closer to where Brennan works, and of course, Cody works remotely so he can be anywhere.  

I'm guessing Brennan has decided not to go into teaching after all.

I'm also guessing that's all I have for tonight.  I almost forgot I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I'd better start getting ready for bed. 

'Night, all. 

No comments: