Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Ready To Go

 I've got my hats all packed up and ready to go!


The plan was to take them to the post office this Friday, but after I got them all into the box, I realized I had room for a lot more hats.  I think I'll hold off a bit, and get a few more done.  In fact, I already have one on the needles.  

I'm thinking after I send these, I'll go ahead and buy another box and next year, I'll add hats as I get them done.  Then I can mail the box as soon as it's full.  

The only other exciting thing that has happened is that today I saw a squirrel drinking from the trough.  It's been so dry here lately, I wonder what they would do for water if I hadn't put it out there.  

I guess that's it for today.  Maybe something will happen soon that's blogworthy, but for today, nope.  Not happening. 

No comments: