Monday, January 09, 2023

Playing Piano

No post tonight. I’m just popping in to let you know I’m still here. Just getting used to these 10 hour shifts once again.  Blogging will probably be sparse for a few weeks, but I'll try to keep up. I have stuff to say. I’m just too tired to say it.

However, I am going to tell you what I did yesterday. Now that Christmas is over, and I’m not stressing myself trying to learn Christmas songs, I got my two sacred songs books and my two praise songs books out, 

and just played. 

No stress. No pressure. Just music.  

Oh, it wasn't perfect, but it was fun.  I enjoyed it so much, I suddenly remembered why I wanted to learn to play in the first place.  One of these days, I might just live stream it, so you can join in the fun.  

I'm sure there'll be mistakes and goof-ups, and you'll have to listen to my rattely keys but hey, that's just part of it. 

By the way, I looked up the nearest licensed Yamaha repairman, and wouldn't you know it, he's in Memphis.  With these hours, I have no idea when I'd be able to make it up there.  I guess I'll have to put up with rattling keys a little bit longer.  

Well, I'm too tired to remember what else I was going to talk about tonight, so I'll leave you to it.  

Later, peeps. 

No comments: