Thursday, June 03, 2021

Random Thoughts Of A Thursday Evening

1.  Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Yep, that's right.  We're working this Saturday.  I sure was enjoying those long weekends, too.  But the paychecks will be nice.  j

2.  My stalker simply will not go away.  Every day, he comes out and stands in the doorway, just staring.  My friend said, "You know exactly who he misses."  Sigh, what do I have to do to get some peace?  

3.  FYI, just because the media buries a story does NOT make it a "conspiracy theory."  If someone with a real, actual conspiracy theory turns out to be correct, then, and only then, will I apologize.  

4.  I had a bunch of random stuff I was going to post, but right now, I can't remember a bit of it.  I'm still working on getting my photos and videos organized on FB, and I need to practice my piano, so this is going to be short anyway.

5. For those of you interested in such things, this was my mother's memorial service. The boys' quartet starts at 37:00. Andrew's piano solo starts at 43:00. Paul's solo is at 1:19. 

6.  I have no idea why that is different up there.  Number 5, I mean, but I'm too tired to fix it, so you'll just have to live with it.  It is what it is.  

7.  The cat spent the night outside last night.  Until about midnight, that is.  I got up to answer nature, and she'd finally come back home.  I let her in and gave her some cat food.  Didn't stop her from yowling all night, though. 

8.  You will not "upgrade the system" simply by copying and pasting a status.  

9.  I should be in bed by now, but I've still got too much to do, so I guess I'd better get to it.  Laters, and good night all. 







No comments: