Saturday, June 02, 2018

Finally!

I woke up bright and early yesterday morning, and on a whim, decided to check my bank account, it being pay day and all.  I opened my app on my phone and navigated to my checking account.

What?  What are all these pay pal charges?  Somebody hacked my pay pal account!!

And somebody hacked my Amazon, too!!!  I know I didn't make all these charges!!

Quickly, I went to the Paypal site and ... oh, yeah.  That was for my new work jeans.  And that was for the Cup Of Joes I bought.  And that one was for my Ancestry.com upgrade.  I remember now.  Then I went to Amazon, and same thing.

This charge was for my map, that charge was for something else, and two of those charges were for these two trips down memory lane. 

Robert The Rose Horse,


and Little Black, A Pony.



Little Black was one of my favorite books as a child.  I still have my original copy somewhere.  When I was about 7 or 8,  I decided to play teacher and imagine I was correcting the grammar.  It's got circles, underlines, and check marks all through it.  If I ever find it again, I'll show you. 

One last thing, you will all be happy to know, I finally made it to the store and got my mulch.  I didn't want to go, but I figured I'd better.  They don't usually order more this late in the year, so once it's gone, it's gone. 

Maybe in the morning, I can get it put into the beds. 

No comments: