Monday, June 25, 2018

Brain Dead

Well, maybe not dead, but at least very, very dull.  It's what happens when you get up at 3:00 AM every morning. Sleep deprivation combined with long, long work days leads to boring blogs.  I try to think up interesting things to write about, but the words just don't come.  Instead, you get pictures of my latest finished object.


This is a hat I knit for my friend's charity group -- the one where she makes blessing bags for homeless people.  I used the helix technique on this one, which I'm not sure I like, but it made a nice looking hat.   Someone will appreciate it, I'm sure.

I've got two more OTN. 


All three are knit with that yarn Peggy sent.


In the midst of all that knitting, I finally got the compass rose plaque I bought a few weeks ago hung.



And I spent a little time stripping paint off of bricks. 


That's about how dull my life has become lately.  The best thing that has happened is that we've passed the Summer Solstice.  The days will soon get shorter, and Fall is just around the corner.  With Fall comes not only cooler temperatures, and the beautiful fall colors, but also the end of peak season at work.  Maybe then, with fewer hours to work, and more time to rest, my brain will wake up and I'll think of something interesting to post. 

In the meantime, I'll just try to avoid looking at my hit counter...




No comments: