Friday, October 14, 2016

Rainy Friday

I'd planned on getting out and getting started chainsawing my big pile of firewood, but alas, is has rained nearly all day.  That's a good thing, though, because it's been so dry lately.  Pretty much the entire state is under a burn ban.

So what did I do instead?  I finished touching up my bathroom door frame.


It looks a lot better now.  But one thing I was disappointed in, when I pulled the painter's tape off the wall, it pulled my paint off, too.


I can touch it up, but I was a bit aggravated, because that tape said it was safe for freshly painted surfaces -- after 24 hours, that is.  And it had been 24 hours before I put it on.  It's just one more thing.

Speaking of one more thing, I finally got that polyurethane on that door.  It'll be ready to hang back up tomorrow afternoon.



It didn't end up quite the color I thought it would, but I really like it.

Not much else went on today, unless you want to hear about all the ST:TNG episodes I streamed on Amazon, so I'll just leave you with this:



If you've never heard of  Norton Hall Band, you're welcome.






No comments: