Friday, April 11, 2014

Ummmm, Oops.

I hadn't intended to buy any plants today.  I was just walking through the garden center to see what they had. 


But suddenly, all these flowers started jumping into my basket, begging me to take them home.


How could I say no? 

I don't know what these are.  Yes, there is a tag, but it's outside with the plants.  I'll look tomorrow.


They are something new-- at least to me.  That's what I love about annuals.  I can try different things without making a long term commitment. 

I don't do long term commitments.  If I did, I'd have been married long ago.  Be that as it may...

Six of my little bluebonnets have survived and seem to be doing well.



 They are about ready for me to transfer them into the planters. 

The weather guessers are predicting down into the 30s early next week, so I'm going to wait until after that last cold snap to put everything into the flower bed.  They've already announced that we are going to be off next weekend for Resurrection Sunday, so I'm probably going to plant my wildflower bed then. 

That is, if I can find where I put my packets of seeds. 

No comments: