Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch

Chats are a day late this week, which is OK, since it gave me a chance to post my traditional Earth Day post yesterday.  So, let's get on with our chat. 



1.  Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities? 

 Oh, yes!  I love crosswords, word searches, and the cryptoquip in the newspapers.  I'm not so keen on jumbles or unscrambling words, though. 

2.  What's on your dining room table right now? 

 My old Navy command ball cap, and yesterday's mail. 

3.  Do you like Italian food? 

 Yes, I do.  I love pizza.  Italian pizza is a lot different than American pizza.  The sauce is sweeter, and they don't put shredded cheese all over it.  Just a slice here and there.  It's good, though.  Just different.  Oh, and Ensalada Caprese.  Haven't had a good one since I got back to the States. 

4.  Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child? 

No, I had two brothers and a sister.  That was enough. 

5.  How far away is the nearest grocery store? 

About 5 miles or so.  I don't rightly know.  I've never checked the mileage.  

4 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I had heard real Italian pizza was different....someday I hope to be able to check it out.

Suzanne McClendon said...

I sometimes have trouble doing the scrambles/jumbles, but I like doing those, too.

I had two brothers and a sister, too. My brothers were the middle children and were twins. Mama had all of us in 2 years and 11 months, which means I thought my little brothers were my very own Baby Alive dolls. :)

Have a great week!

Patrice said...

I used to work at an Italian restaurant. I don't remember a dish called Esalada Caprese. I'd probably like it, given my like of Italian food.

Becky G said...

I'm actually not surprised. I went to an Italian restaurant soon after I came back to the States. I was so excited because I was going to order one, but they didn't have it on their menu. I think I ended up settling for spaghetti.