Chats are a day late this week, which is OK, since it gave me a chance to post my traditional Earth Day post yesterday. So, let's get on with our chat.
1. Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities?
Oh, yes! I love crosswords, word searches, and the cryptoquip in the newspapers. I'm not so keen on jumbles or unscrambling words, though.
2. What's on your dining room table right now?
My old Navy command ball cap, and yesterday's mail.
3. Do you like Italian food?
Yes, I do. I love pizza. Italian pizza is a lot different than American pizza. The sauce is sweeter, and they don't put shredded cheese all over it. Just a slice here and there. It's good, though. Just different. Oh, and Ensalada Caprese. Haven't had a good one since I got back to the States.
4. Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child?
No, I had two brothers and a sister. That was enough.
5. How far away is the nearest grocery store?
About 5 miles or so. I don't rightly know. I've never checked the mileage.