Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch

Just a few days ago, I was scraping frost off of my windshield. Today, my air conditioner came on.

The thermometer in the car said 83' when I got off of work. Seems we jumped from winter straight to summer. We have precious few days where it is just right enough to open the windows, which I'm not supposed to be doing anyway. Allergist's orders.

 But I do it anyway. Against allergist's orders.  Just don't tell, OK?




1.  What's your favorite method of travel? 

Well, I usually travel by car or truck, since that's what is available to me.  I'd love to take a train trip, though.  It was always fun riding the train when I was in Italy.   I'd love to take a tour of the U.S. by train someday.  

2.  If you wear jewelry, are you more likely to wear silver or gold? 

 Silver.  I'd probably wear more gold if I could afford it, but we's po folk here. 

3.  How often do you wear sunglasses? 

Never, since I wear prescription glasses all the time.  I do have transition lenses, so I guess that counts, though.  In that case, always.  

4.  Which would be easier for you to leave undone (for a short period of time), dishes or laundry?

Dishes, though I usually wait until I run out of something before I do either.  

5.  On a scale of 1-10 (1-hardly any+ 10- house is full), how much clutter have you collected? 

Sock yarn doesn't count here, either, right?  I'd say 4.  I need to get rid of stuff, but I hate having garage sales, and I just can't toss perfectly good stuff in the garbage.  

1 comment:

Suzanne McClendon said...

Nope, sock yarn doesn't count. In fact, no yarn or fabric counts as clutter. It is all necessary and a good thing. :)

Have a great week!