Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch

Chats are a little late this week.  But better late than never, right?  OK, we've wasted enough time.  Let's get on with it.






1.  Would you rather drive or be driven?

Hard to say.  I'm so used to driving that being driven feels kind of weird.  On the other hand, when I'm being driven, I can knit on the way.  

2.  If you had your choice of a shiny new BMW with no conveniences inside, or an older model Ford or Chevy with everything one could want for comfort and convenience inside, which would you choose? 

I've never owned a new car in my life.  That ought to tell you something right there. 

3.  Do you eat many vegetables? 

No.  I tend to be a meat and cheese kind of person.  I do like fruit, though.

4.  If you could blink your eyes and make a change to your body, face, hair, or nails, what would you change?

 My hair would be soft, shiny, and manageable instead of the frizzy mess I constantly do battle with.

5.  Please finish this sentence. "Goody! Someone just gave me two hundred dollars and I must spend it doing something enjoyable today. I'm going to___________________." 

This is a hard one.  If someone gave me $200, I'd most likely end up using it towards paying bills.  To me, there is nothing more enjoyable than knowing I'm working at lowering my debt.  However, I know this isn't what the question means.   I'd buy a new rod and reel that I've been wanting, and maybe some more ammo, or arrows for my bow.   Yeah, I'm not a real girly girl.  In case you hadn't noticed. 

3 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I would probably pay bills or buy something for the grand kids. I find it hard to spend money on myself.

Suzanne McClendon said...

If I tried knitting while someone else was driving, someone would lose an eye!

I think buying equipment to pursue a hobby that you enjoy would be a very good way to spend the money. It would probably work out for us, too, that it would just go to bills.

Have a great week!

Patrice said...

I think lowering debt might count as enjoyable too. My hair is so fuzzy lately. We have had tons of rain and I am bushy headed! Blah!