Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday Miscellany

I am so sore from working in my flower bed yesterday.  I mean, like, I can hardly move sore.  I mean, hobbling around work all day barely able to shuffle my feet sore.  Since soreness always hits me harder the second day, I can only imagine what I'll be like tomorrow. 

The good news is, I've gotten my heel flap on my sock done.  The bad news is, next comes picking up gusset stitches.  That's my least favorite part of sock knitting. 


I know some of you are thinking that's a mighty short heel flap.  Truth is, I took the picture before finishing, and well, was just too darn lazy to take another one.  Don't worry, the sock will fit my foot. 

The better news is, whoever was mowing has stopped.  My chest has loosened up, and I'm not gasping for breath as badly as I was.  Have I ever mentioned that I'm allergic to grass? Verily.

Ummmm, there was something else...what was it?   Oh, yes.

I started taking my iron pills again.  I'd quit taking them for a while; I don't know why.  About a week ago, I started taking them again, and I feel so much better.  I've got more energy, my mood has improved, and it feels like my brain is waking up.  Don't expect my blog posts to get more interesting, though.  My life is still as dull as ever. 

The bad news is, when I burp, it tastes like a ten penny nail. 

I'm sure you're all thrilled to know that. 

No comments: