Saturday, May 18, 2013

Remiss

So, what did I do on my first day of my mini vacation?  Well, apart from about 7 loads of laundry, and a trip to Wal-mart, I didn't do much.

I watched 6 episodes of Dr. Who, and three episodes of Call The Midwife.  Two of those Dr. Who episodes were Classic, from season 2.  It was only a half hour show back then, and was hokey like you would not believe!  Still, they're very fun to watch, and I'm enjoying going through the old seasons. 

Oh, and I knit two washcloths.


No, as a matter of fact, I haven't woven the ends in yet.  I just kind of hid them behind the washcloths or the photo. 

The yarn is Sugar & Creme, and the color is Desert Rising.  I've got this much yarn left, and I'm trying to decide if it's enough to knit a third washcloth.  Since I'm doing face cloths, they're on the small side, so this just might be enough to get another one done. 


Really, that's about it.  I just mostly rested today.

While I was downloading the photos from my camera to my computer, I found this picture of a hat I finished a couple of weeks ago.  I realized I had been remiss in that I had never posted this one to the blog, so here it is:


It is knit from KnitPicks Swish, but I can't remember which color it is. I think it's Mulberry.  It's probably in an old post somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go look it up. I'm on vacation, remember?

I do remember that I had to rip the first hat out and start over, because I didn't have enough yarn to finish it in that size.  Well, this time, I was kind of sweating it, but I managed to finish with just this much yarn left over.


That's cutting it just a little too close, don'cha think?

That's about it for today.  I'm going to go walk these dogs, because Jesse keeps farting.

If you  think that's TMI for the blog, just try being in the same room with him. 

Yeah...


No comments: