- When you were a child, what age did you think was "OLD"?
30. I think that's the age most little kids think is OLD. How naive we were then!
- How often do you have dessert?
When I was growing up, we didn't have dessert regularly. It was a special treat rather than an every day thing, so I don't feel the need to have dessert that often. Usually, we reserve it for Holidays-- Christmas, Mother's Day, etc.
- What's your favorite kind of exercise?
NONE! I hate to exercise. I usually enjoy walking, when I stay in the habit of it, but that's more for being out in the hills away from traffic and noise than the exercise part of it.
- Do you watch movies on TV, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online?
Sometimes I'll watch movies on TV, but mostly it's either on Netflix streaming or Amazon Prime, or something from my movie collection.
- Tell me something you remember about your
grand mother's/grand father's house? I'm thinking of something you saw
all of the time, like a picture, clock, statue, teapot. or some thing
that was always there.
The smell of mothballs. My grandma had this thing for mothballs, and to this day, that smell reminds me of her. In my Mammaw's house, it was her cookie jar ,and the bread box. She always had cookies, Milky Way bars, and orange slices for us. And her carpet sweeper. We fought over who got to sweep Mammaw's carpet.