Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch


Everyday Ruralty


  1. Are you a heavy sleep, light sleeper, or somewhere in between?

    I'e always been a very light sleeper. I have to sleep with the fan on all year round, just so the white noise will block out all the little creaks and night noises that would normally wake me up.

  2. Are you currently reading anything interesting?

    Right now I'm reading The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. I know there's a lot of controversy surrounding the book, but I'll reserve judgement until I've read it for myself.

  3. Do you like to enter contests?

    Yes and no. It depends on the contest. If it's too complicated, or asks for too much information, or makes me do too much, then no. It also depends on the prize. I'm not one of those people who enters contests just to be entering contests.

  4. Are you good about taking time to do things you enjoy?

    No, I'm not. There are so many things I say I'm going to do, but once I get home from work and my butt's planted in the chair, it doesn't get out until bedtime. I keep saying I'm going to get out more and do stuff, but I never do.

  5. What's your favorite food to cook on the grill, or enjoy at a BBQ?

    Ribs. Definitely ribs.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's chat. Let's keep the people of Oklahoma in our prayers.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Ribs are great on the grill. I have a problem getting motivated when butt meets chair. :)

Sherri said...

I have the butt meets chair problem too. The world looks so fun through the window of my computer...LOL...Have a blessed week :O)

Leslie said...

I'm glad my knitting & computer are next to my chair