1. How many load of laundry do you do each week (about)?
Well, it's just me, so I only do three to four loads per week. I'm not complaining.
2. Where do your household pets sleep? If you have no pets, please skip to the next question.
Rylea sleeps on either the couch or the love seat. Jesse sleeps on my bed during the day. I don't let him in the bed with me at night, so he sleeps right beside me on the floor. The cat sleeps wherever she wants to.
3. What is your favorite thing to listen to while you drive?
Music. I recently found a real country station, that plays music from the mid 90's and earlier. I don't like today's country. It isn't country any more.
4. Do you have to do a big clean-up when you have company, or are you always ready for guests?
I don't have guests. I'm a pretty extreme introvert, and I can't stand having people in my house. On the rare occasion that I do have guests, they just have to take my house as it is. I keep it pretty clean, though, so it's not too big of a deal.
5. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Eggs! Fried, especially, but I do like them scrambled, too. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to eggs, so my favorite breakfast food that I can actually eat is cream of wheat. The cooked kind, not instant.
That's it for this week's chat. Thanks for joining us here on the porch. Be sure to come back next week for another chat.