Thursday, May 02, 2013

Presents!

Yep, I got presents in the mail!

Real presents, too, not ones I ordered myself.  I opened my mail box, and inside was a package from my friend Bobbie Jo.  And inside that package were these:


How funny are they?  The one on the left is a sticker book, with a three ring circus background, and lots of stickers.


And they're not just picking on Democrats.  Here's a whole page of Republican stickers, too.


There's Mitt Romney, and Newt Gingrich, and Herman Cain, among others.

The book on the right is a book of paper dolls, with clothes and everything.


 There's Obama,


And Romney


And look! My own governor Rick Perry!

OK, OK, he's not really my governor.  But he is the governor of Texas, and you know what they say:

You can take the girl out of  Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl.

Yes, I know who the governor of Mississippi is.  It's Phil Bryant.  You're welcome.

Anyway, thanks Bobbie Jo.  This was just the little pick me up I needed after a rough week at work.

Who says internet friends aren't real?

No comments: