Monday, May 20, 2013

Another One

As it turns out, I did have enough yarn to get a third washcloth knit.


And that's what I did today, between getting my eyes checked, my oil changed, and my boobies smashed.

I didn't get new glasses, though.  I was sure it had been two years since I went to the eye doctor, but apparently I went last year.  My insurance only pays for new frames every other year, so the new glasses will have to wait.  Or I can take my old glasses up there and get new lenses put into them.  If I wanted to.

I took the last of my Doxycycline this morning, and I go back to Dr. Lee for my follow up tomorrow.  The lady was supposed to set up my appointment with the infectious disease guy and call me back, but she never called me back.  I don't know what's going on with that.

Finally, my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the devastating tornado that hit Oklahoma today.

No comments: