Thursday, May 09, 2013

Bad News

Ever have one of those days when you wish you were a little kid again, and you could crawl up into your daddy's lap and just know that no matter what, everything was going to be OK?  I seem to be having a lot of those here lately.

I got my lab results back from the doctor today.  I have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. 

Yeah.  No wonder I felt so bad. 

I have to keep taking my Doxycycline and go back to see Dr. Lee in two weeks.   I also have to go down to Jackson to see the infectious disease guy.  The lady at the doctor's office is going to set that one up for me.  I'm kind of irked, because she didn't even ask what day would be good for me to go.  I sure hope she doesn't set it up on the day when I already have several appointments scheduled.

That could really throw a wrench into my works. 

Sigh...


No comments: