Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day

of my vacation.

Sigh...

No, I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.   On the other hand, I could be off for the rest of my life and still not look forward to going back to work.

I'd planned on going to Greenwood to do a little shopping, because I hadn't been to Greenwood in forever, but that got thrown for a loop because Cody's truck is broke down.

Something with the transmission and motor, and I don't know what else.

Anyway, he had a dentist appointment at 1:00, and Beverly's doctor appointment got rescheduled to this afternoon, so she couldn't take him.  So, I got tagged for that.

I suppose I could have gone this morning, but I didn't want to be spending my whole time watching the clock.  I'll just go another day. 

So, what did I spend my last day of vacation doing, besides taking Cody to the dentist?

I cleaned snake tanks.  

And what did those ungrateful snakes do?  They shed in their nice clean tanks.

Well, Sunny did at least. 





Seriously?  You couldn't even wait one day before messing it up?  Sigh...

Don't sit there and pretend you're all sweet and innocent, Mr. Jesse.


You're the one who put muddy footprints all over my freshly shampooed carpet.  Yeah, I'm on to you.

The good news is, we have a whole week with no rain in the forecast.  Maybe my yard will dry out.

I hope so.  I've had enough of mud for one year.

No comments: