Saturday, February 02, 2013

Groundhog Day

No, it has nothing to do with the movie, or the rodent up in Pennsylvania.

I just can't believe it's February 2 already.  January just flew by.

And I can't believe how little knitting I've gotten done this year.I've finished, what?  One hat and a washcloth?  Yeah, I think that's it.

I told you the knitting mojo had gone South for the winter.  I wasn't kidding.

Hat #2 is progressing, albeit slowly.


Everything else is pretty much at a standstill.

My Thanksgiving/Christmas/Valentine's Day/Easter/Whatever cactus is blooming again.


Crazy, crazy flower.

One last thing...

That hat I'm designing, well we're kinda stuck.


Well, not so much stuck as as a part where I have to do some thinking, and I just don't want to


I have to figure out how to do the decreases without messing up the pattern too much. 

Which will require thinking,

and some rudimentary math skills

and I don't wanna. 

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go sulk. 

No comments: