Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch


Everyday Ruralty


1. Is there a room in your home that you'd like to redecorate or remodel?
 
No, not really.  I'm not that into decorating.  Heck, I've lived in this house for 6 years, and still only have a couple of pictures on the wall.  Now, if I could afford to pay someone to do it for me, then yeah, I'd do the living room.  
 
 
2. Did you watch the Oscars?
 
Nope.  I haven't watched the Oscars in years.  I just don't get into watching a bunch of self righteous liberals gushing on about how great they are and bashing everything I believe in. 
 
 
3. How many pair of blue jeans do you own?
 
I'm not really sure.  Probably about 10.  I need to get some new ones, but I haven't had time to drive up to Batesville to get any.  I can't find any here that fit right, so I have to go to the Wrangler/Lee Riders outlet store up there to get comfortable jeans.  


4. What was your favorite toy as a child?
 
A stick.  Seriously.  A stick.  I still have it, too.  Maybe one day, I'll write a post about my stick. 


5. If you could visit a country in Europe, which would you choose?
 
I'd love to visit England, Scotland, and Wales, but frankly, if I had to choose one, I'd take Cody back to Italy.  I'd love for him to see where he was born, not to mention all the wonderful history of the country.  

Well, that's about it for this week.  I told Fernando I'd go in early tomorrow, so I'll be heading for bed soon. 

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I enjoyed traveling to Italy. I just wish I'd spoken the language.The food was awesome. I agree with answer #2- you go girl!!!:) Have a great week!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i think i could play with a stick - i always wanted to be a conductor of a good old band - orchestra. that would be tons of fun!! have a great week. ( :

Bag Blog said...

1. lots of things need fixin around the Lazy B.
2. Nope
3. two good pair and two work pair and one "someday I'll lose weight and wear those"
4. Barbies
5. Italy - again