When the White House turned its back on an American hero, Texas stood tall.
Lining the roads, mile after mile, bridge after bridge,
Texans raised their voices and drowned out the deafening silence that was coming from Washington.
And if you know anything about Texans, you will know
Texans never forget.
Now, on to our chat...
1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
Nope. Although I suppose I ought to go get my son a card, at least, and some money.
2. When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
Well, since I never go anywhere, this question is kind of moot. But I think I'd wear a dress. I have so little occasion to dress up, I think I'd make the most of it.
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
The regular kind.
4. Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
Yes. We were required to send a Valentine for every child in the class. One year, I think it was in 5th grade, there was this guy who didn't like me very much- which was OK, because I didn't like him either. He gave me an empty envelope. I've never forgotten that.
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
I think I would learn ceramics. I used to help my aunt with her ceramics, and it was so much fun. Lots of good memories. She's too old to fool with them now, and I just don't have the time or a place to work on them.
That's it for this week's chat. If you enjoyed our visit, join us over at Patrice's blog. And be sure to leave Wendell some carrots.