Tonight, a semi- local (Tupelo area) restaurant is going to be featured on the Food Network show Restaurant Impossible. I'm looking forward to watching it, so today's blog post is going to be a quickie. It may not seem quick, but most of it is copied and pasted from last week anyway. I don't have a whole heck of a lot of progress to report as it is, because most of my time has been taken up with a stealth project.
1. Conwy sock: No progress this week
2. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week.
3. Arwen Wrap: I got a few rows done this week, but not enough to show up in a photo.
4. Garter Rib Scarf: No progress.
5. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress this week.
6. 2011 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress this week...
7. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: Ditto.
8. Orkney Pi Shawl: No progress
9. Another Charity Scarf: It's been whispering my name for several days. Well, the whisper got loud enough that I attached a second ball of yarn and knit a few rows.
10. Leper bandage: This is my new waiting project. When I'm on my excruciatingly slow desktop and I'm waiting 20 years for a page to load, I pick it up and knit a row or two.
11 & 12. The two sock yarn blankies. No new squares this week.
Wanna hear something funny? I was watching reruns of Cake Boss on Netflix streaming, and they were all in Italy. Well, the wives went shopping, and one of them picked out a swimsuit for her husband. It was red and had a little izod alligator on it.
My first thought when I saw it was, "She went all the way to Italy to buy him a Florida Gator swimsuit?"
Yeah, I watch too much football.