Monday, August 16, 2010

Music Monday

Are you ready for some football?



I am so ready!

This morning did not start well. I had taken some Benadryl last night, and ended up sleeping through the alarm. Well, the alarm had gone off, but the radio station was off the air for some reason. Usually the static is enough to wake me up, but what with the antihistamine induced fog, it wasn't this morning. I woke up at 5:15, and decided not to rush to get there by 6. I would just go in at 7, since that's when the shift starts anyway.

I got there and told Rod I had slept through the alarm, and he said that man must have kept me up too late last night. I said that there wasn't any man at my house, unless it's the one named Ben Adryl.

The neighbor's dog came to visit a while this afternoon. He was here for an hour, then his master called him home. He seemed a bit peeved. I don't know why. He never pays any attention to the poor dog. That's why he comes and visits me. He was over here for 3 hours Saturday before they even noticed he was gone.


I feel sorry for the poor baby.

No comments: