Wednesday, March 04, 2009

~~WoW~~

Yes, I'm stealing yet another blogging idea from Robin. This time it is Whiskers on Wednesday. I'm not going to officially join, because I can't promise to post cat pictures every Wednesday. Squeaky does NOT like the camera.



Whiskers on Wednesday? I don't want to be on no steenking Whiskers on Wednesday! Um, what's Whiskers on Wednesday?

Nevermind, cat.

On the knitting front, I'm just been chillin and working on the blankie.

Sus asked if I were itching to cast on another large lace project. Well, sort of, but I want to get some of my other WIPs finished first. I want to finish my Longhorn socks, which I haven't worked on in ages,

and my two Trekking scarves.

Then I will think about casting on something else. I'm leaning towards Queen Anne's Lace (Ravelry Link).

We'll see...

4 comments:

Sus said...

I like those socks! Does the single pattern continue up the leg, or will it go all the way around once you complete the heel? Or do I just have to wait and see? :)

Bag Blog said...

I didn't know longhorns wore socks.

Robin said...

Oh Squeeky...you and Ace share a look!
No one says you have to post every week...

Oh...and I'm with Bag Blog, I didn't know Longhorns wore socks! Or are they horn covers?!

Becky G said...

Sus, the pattern will go up the leg in the front and in the back, with stockinette around the sides.

Lou, *groan!*

Robin, I think all cats everywhere have that look. And I'm *groaning* at you, too!