Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Back

Didja miss me?

I've missed posting for the last two days because my computer got commandeered by a teenager with a research project to do for school. They were doing reports on countries, and Cody was so excited that he was able to do his report on Italy. He was born there, you know.

They had to do one of those presentation boards--like for science fair projects-- so we spent the last two days scanning photos I'd taken while I was there, researching online, and tearing the house up looking for the Italian money I'd brought back.

And while he was typing it all up, I finished reading Monster, by Frank Peretti.

As it turns out, he didn't have time to give his presentation today, so he will do it Monday. That'll give me more time to find that darn money! It's actually Italian lire, which they no longer use since they went to the Euro.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get caught up tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy this little video that I found to be totally hilarious:

2 comments:

Patch said...

Darn this firewall...I'll have to watch the video from home.

Becky G said...

It's worth the wait! Check out some of his other videos while you are there.